HUSQVARNA VIKING OPAL 670 SEWING MACHINE
JoyOS Advisor™ Feature
Select fabric type and get a wide selection of available sewing techniques, from basic to detailed sewing. JoyOS Advisor™ feature will instantly set the best stitch, stitch width, stitch length, thread tension /portioning and presser foot pressure for the technique you’ve chosen. Animations and illustrations will also assist you and provide expert advice right on the screen.
mySewnet™ services cloud allows easy access to embroideries from multiple devices, including your computer, tablet or DESIGNER EPIC™ machine. They will always be synchronized and available whenever you need them via WiFi. The free App - mySewMonitor - provides you with real time updates on the status of your embroidery even when you’re away from your DESIGNER EPIC™.
Market's largest display with capacitive touch, 10.1”. Easy to navigate through various screens using multi-touch
gestures. First and only brand with interactive tablet-like screen. Drag and drop on screen, zoom, rotate, pinch, swipe and spread, just like on any tablet or smartphone.
Large Working Area
Our largest embroidery area ever! Even more generous sewing area!. There are no limits to your larger than life projects, quilts
home dec projects or fashion. Embroider up to 360x260mm, non turnable*. Largest sewing area, more than 12” x 5 1/2” (310x140mm) work area.
*With the optional DESIGNER™ Majestic Hoop you can create and embroider designs up to 360x350mm without re-hooping.
• 651 designs included
• 8 multi-size embroidery fonts
• Design appliqué
• Design shaping
• Design positioning
• Selective/Automatic Thread Cutter with Automatic Jump Stitch Trim
• Embroidery customize on screen
• Color block sort - eliminate color changes with a touch
• Color block merge – eliminate color stops in large or combined designs
• Grouping of designs – create a group of selected designs on screen for editing
• Smart save – remembers your edits and placement in embroidery edit and embroidery stitch-out
• Possibility to embroider buttonholes in the hoop
• Undo/redo when creating design combinations
• Change design stitch out order
• Tapering in embroidery mode
• Sew decorative stitches in the hoop
• Design-select – select one or many embroideries for editing
• Touch & Hold for easy handling of designs, files and more
• Select designs from thumbnail pictures
• Go to exact embroidery stitch number
• Load and view multi-format designs
• Add grid to screen for placement
• Cursor mark on-screen while embroidering
• Color edit: change design colors, change background color, select monochrome
• Rotate designs: one degree increments
• Baste in hoop, 2 options
• Scale design
• Step though embroidery by color and stitch-by-stitch
• Check size and placement before embroidering
• My Hoops - select hoops you own
• Embroidery unit soft bag included
• Free QuickFont and Embroidery software to download
• mySewnet™ Cloud storage of designs
• Saving designs to USB Embroidery stick
• Included: DESIGNER™ Imperial Hoop 14¼"x10¼" (360x260mm)
• Included: DESIGNER™ Crown Hoop 10¼"x8" (260x200mm)
• Included: DESIGNER™ Splendid Square Hoop 4¾"x4¾" (120x1200mm)
• Optional: DESIGNER™ Majestic Hoop 14¼"x13¾" (360x350mm) and more than 16 additional hoops
• 807 built-in stitches
• 1294 stitches (including letters, characters etc.)
• Interchangeable dual feed included
• Electronic piercing power, pulsating needle force 150Nw
• Straight stitch plate with sensor
• Stitch width, 7mm
• Side-motion sewing, with stitches up to 54mm
• Taper stitch – choose from 18 different angles
• Directional sewing – 4-way and 8-way
• Possible to sew with embroidery unit attached
• Permanent memories: mySewnet™ Cloud
• Smart save of all sewing settings
• Stitch pattern Re-Start
• 8 Programmable sewing fonts
• 16 Perfectly balanced buttonholes (PBB) with Sensor one-step buttonhole foot
• Stitches on screen, starting point of stitch indicated on screen
• Twin needle setting, the look of the stitch is shown in screen
• 2 Free motion modes: free motion floating and free motion spring action
• Stitch Positioning
• Adjust Stitch; length, width, mirror image side-to-side and end-to-end
• Twin needle and stitch width safety
• Sew with or without foot control
• Light indicates Needle Stop Up/Down
• Fix Tie-Off Function
• Instant and Permanent Reverse
• Stop Function
• Snap on presser feet
• 29 Needle positions
Even More Features
• Illuminated thread area
• Soft textile cover
• Embroidery unit textile bag
• Two USB ports for Embroidery stick
• Automatic Updates through WiFi or Update via USB Embroidery stick
• Quick wind bobbin – separate motor to wind bobbin while sewing or embroidering
• 5 speed settings
• Automatic feed teeth drop
• Double-sided slide-on accessory tray with smart storage solutions
• Top and bobbin thread sensor
• Multiple languages
• Extended dual stitch plate: guidelines up to 65mm on both sides of the needle
• Automatic bobbin thread pick-up
• Jam-proof Rotary Hook
• Permanently lubricated
• Designed and Engineered in Sweden
Step-by-step tutorials built-in
With the enhanced JoyOS Advisor™ there's 120 step-by-step animated and illustrated tutorials so that sewers of all skill levels will accomplish whatever your heart desires, with ease.
Swipe, zoom, pinch, duplicate, and more on the tablet-like screen
The tablet-like screen allows you to experiment and customize your designs however you like, you like for projects that are uniquely yours.
A WiFi connected machine means creativity anywhere
The DESIGNER EPIC™ sewing and embroidery machine has smart WiFi functions.
The most advanced embroidery
With the largest embroidery area, the largest turnable and non-turnable hoops, and the JoyOS advisor™ feature, you'll be able to achieve your creative aspirations.
Made with the quilter in mind
The DESIGNER EPIC™ machine is the largest, brightest, yet lightest machine. And it features the most space to work, the best viewing angles, and more for quilting enthusiasts.
It's thoughtfully created for you
At HUSQVARNA VIKING® we share your passion for sewing and embroidery. That’s why we thought through every detail – big and small!
The New DESIGNER EPIC™ – a First of Its Kind
At HUSQVARNA VIKING® , we’re only a sewing company…Our sole focus is to put the joy of sewing and unlimited creativity into the enthusiast sewer’s hands.
Expert level results regardless of fabric
You're unique and you like to express your style... but that requires a machine that's up to the task.
A smart machine with automatic push notifications
When embroidering on the new DESIGNER EPIC™ sewing and embroidery machine you will receive instant updates.
Sew as big as you dream
The new HUSQVARNA VIKING® DESIGNER EPIC™ sewing and embroidery machine is the largest yet lightest top-of-the-line machine.
Access designs anywhere
Create, store and access your designs from anywhere – with the DESIGNER EPIC™ Sewing & Embroidery machine’s new built-in storage, mySewnet™ cloud.
First Tablet-Like Screen
With HUSQVARNA VIKING® New DESIGNER EPIC™ sewing and embroidery machine, you’ll have the first and only interactive tablet-like screen so that you can swipe, pinch, zoom, rotate, or multiply designs easily…
Get guidance every step of the way!
120 animated, illustrated and step-by-step tutorials built into the machine.
DESIGNER EPIC™ Bird Branch Pillow
With your very own design, embroider and sew an art cushion.
DESIGNER EPIC™ Skirt
With the DESIGNER EPIC™ machine it has never been easier to sew a skirt.
DESIGNER EPIC™ Dress
Create a dress for that special occasion you have been waiting for. The embroidered water color flowers add a special touch with several layers of light weight fabric.
DESIGNER EPIC™ Triangular Quilt
With our HUSQVARNA VIKING® DESIGNER EPIC™ sewing and embroidery machine, no creation is too large.
Go From Good to Great Sewing
If you are sewing on a mechanical machine or an older computerized model, you are missing out on the benefits of modern technology. Our OPAL™ 670 computerized sewing machine is extra-efficient with loads of built-in assistance to change the way you sew for the better! Let your Husqvarna Viking® OPAL™ sewing machine focus on delivering the best results while you relax and focus on the joy of sewing!
- The Touch Screen is easy to navigate and shows all your settings.
- The Automatic Thread Cutter is a true time-saver. It cuts the top and bobbin thread automatically.
- The Bobbin Thread Sensor alerts you when the bobbin thread is about to run out.
- The Electronic Self-Adjusting Thread Tension sets the best tension automatically for all your sewing techniques and fabrics.
- The generous 8" (200 mm) sewing surface and long arm makes it easy to sew large projects.
- There are 4 built-in fonts for personalizing, labeling and dating your sewing projects.
- Program and save personal stitch settings to the “My Stitches” menu.
- 200 beautiful stitches for endless creative opportunities including 7 mm stitch width.
- The Perfectly Balanced Buttonholes (PBB) and the Exclusive Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot automatically sews perfect one-step buttonholes every time.
- The Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature optimizes your sewing with automatic settings.
- 3 LED lights reduce shadows while sewing.
- The Built-in Needle Threader makes threading so easy.
- The Sew On Button Program means buttons are attached easily by machine!
Utility Foot A, Utility Foot B, Buttonhole Foot C, Blind Hem Foot D, Zipper Foot E, Edging Foot J, Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot, Glide Sole
And more: Seam ripper, Brush, Screwdriver, Felt pad (2), Bobbins (5), a Small spool cap, Needle
The HUSQVARNA VIKING® brand received the distinguished Consumers Digest Best Buy rating on 4 machines including the HUSQVARNA VIKING® DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 30 & DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 20 sewing and embroidery machines and HUSQVARNA VIKING® OPAL™ 670 and OPAL™ 650 sewing machines. According to the publication, products receiving the Best Buy designation merit special attention from consumers based on their combination of eight criteria: performance, ease of use, features, quality of construction, warranty, efficiency, styling, and maintenance and service requirements.